1. Type your banner i.d. with the @ sign as your Username (i.e. @12345678) and Asnuntuck as your initial Password. This should bring up your Account Profile. Please verify all information in your Account Profile and select and respond to a secret question.
2. Change your password at this time.
3. Read and accept the e-Tutoring Terms and Conditions by checking the "I agree to all terms and conditions" box at the bottom of the page.
Once you have completed these steps, you may select one of the e-Tutoring Resources on the welcome page where you will find the Weekly Tutor Schedules.
1. Online Writing Lab- Submit a draft of your paper with a copy of the assignment, ask for specific feedback and receive your work back with a tutor's response normally within 48 hours. Please note: The response time may be longer during peak times of the semester such as midterms or finals.
2. Live Tutoring via eChat - Meet with a live tutor for one-on-one tutoring sessions in an interactive, virtual online environment. If you choose to use eChat, look for icons that indicate which tutors are working online and their subject area. Click on the icon to interact with a tutor. If a tutor is not available for eChat, leave a message through Offline Questions.
3. Offline Questions - Leave a specific question for an e-tutor and receive a response within 48 hours.
Subjects supported include, but are not limited to the following:
Writing (all subjects, including Graduate-Level Writing)