Welcome to eTutoring
eTutoring is available from January 20 until May 9 for the Spring 2014 semester
Getting started with eTutoring
If this is your first time here, please click on "Need An Account".
§ Your log in should be your first initial and last name.
§ Your password can be any combination of letters and numbers of any length. Write it down so you remember it.
§ Your institutional ID can be any combination of numbers and letters. Write it down so you remember it.
§ On your next visit to eTutoring, just log in with your username and password.
Read and accept the eTutoring Terms and Conditions by checking the "I agree to all terms and conditions" box at the bottom of the page
- Click on one of the eTutoring Resources on the welcome page. (You're off and running!)
- If you have trouble establishing an account, email Natalie Ford at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and 8 digit CCSU id number.
- If you need technical assistance, click on SUPPORT on the uppermost part of your screen.
Online professional tutoring services are available in the following areas:
- Writing (all subject areas)
- Math (MATH 099 to Calculus II)
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Information Literacy and Research Methods
- Online Writing Lab allows you to submit a draft of your paper to a tutor, ask for specific feedback, and receive your work back with a tutor's comments within 24 to 48 hours. (You may submit three drafts per paper.)
- Live Tutoring via eChat allows you to meet with a tutor in one-one-one tutoring sessions via a fully interactive, virtual online environment.
- Offline Questions allows you to leave a specific question for an eTutor, who will respond within 48 hours (but usually sooner).
- If you choose eChat, you'll see that colored tutor icons will indicate which tutors are online. Just click on the icon if you wish to converse with a tutor.
- If a tutor isn't available for eChat, you can leave a message through Offline Questions.
The Weekly Tutor Schedules are available on the lower right-hand side of the welcome page. If you need assistance with the eTutoring platform, please click on SUPPORT on the uppermost part of your screen.
We hope that you find the eTutoring support to be of great value to you in your courses. Best of luck in your studies this semester!