Welcome to the Northwest eTutoring Consortium at Everett Community College!
In partnership with Washington State Community Colleges, Washington State University, State of Washington,and the Connecticut Distance Learning Consortium, EvCC currently offers online tutoring to provide assistance to students in math (mathematics, statistics, calculus), writing, anatomy, physiology, and accounting.
- Online Writing Lab allows you to submit a draft of your paper to a tutor, ask for specific feedback, and receive your work back with a tutor's response within 24-48 hours.
- Live Tutoring via eChat allows you to meet with a tutor from one of NW eTutoring’s schools in one-on-one tutoring sessions via a fully interactive, virtual online environment.
- Offline Questions allows you to leave a specific question for an eTutor even when no live tutors are available for eChat. You will receive a response within 48 hours (usually sooner).
1. On the left side of the page, type in your username and password and ensure that the ‘student’ button is selected at the bottom of the login box.
- Username: Same as your Angel and network login (first initial + middle initial + full last name)
- Password: Your Student ID Number
NOTE: If you get the message "Your Username and/or password is incorrect,", or if your account is deactivated, please contact Sharon Wellman at 425-388-9356 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues, contact Tech Support at http://esupport.ctdlc.org during normal business hours for assistance (hours listed below.) We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
2. Verify your account. You will need to input your Student ID number in the Student ID and Confirm Student ID fields. You should also change your password at this time.
3. Finally, please read and accept the eTutoring Terms and Conditions by checking the "I agree to all terms and conditions" box at the bottom of the page.
4. Once this is completed, you are ready to begin by clicking on one of the eTutoring Resources on the welcome page.
1. If you choose eChat, colored tutor icons will show which tutors are online (if any). Click on the icon you wish to “chat” with. Note that you must allow pop-ups in the Breeze chat window.
2. If a tutor isn’t available for eChat, you can leave a message through Offline Questions.
3. The Weekly Tutor Schedules are available in the lower right hand side of the welcome page.
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Math (Developmental through Calculus)
- Microsoft Office
- Web Development (xHTML, CSS, and Adobe Dreamweaver)