Welcome to the Western eTutoring Consortium!
Everett Community College is partnering with the Western eTutoring Consortium to provide online professional tutoring support to currently enrolled students in the following subject areas:
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Engineering (Circuits and Digital Systems)
- Math (Developmental through Calculus)
- Microsoft Office
- Web Development(xHTML, CCS and Adobe Dreamweaver)
- eWriting Lab allows you to submit a draft of your paper to a tutor, ask for specific feedback, and receive your work back with a tutor's response within 24-48 hours.
- Live Tutoring via eChat allows you to meet with a tutor in one-on-one tutoring sessions via a fully interactive, virtual online environment.
- Offline eQuestions allows you to leave a specific question for an eTutor. You will receive a response within 48 hours (usually sooner).
On the left side of the page, type in your username and password.
- Username: Same as network login (first initial+middle initial+full last name)
- Password: Your Student ID Number
When you log in for the first time, you will be asked to update your account profile, which includes choosing a new password if you wish.
You will be asked to verify your account by adding your student ID number as the institutional ID.
Please read and accept the eTutoring Terms and Conditions by checking:
"I agree to all terms and conditions" box at the bottom of the page.
If you need assistance with your account or how to use eTutoring, please contact:
Debbie Newbury, Director Tutoring Center
You are now ready to access any of the eTutoring services found on the Welcome Page.
If you choose eChat, colored tutor icons will show which tutors are online. Click on the icon you wish to chat with. Note that your browser must be set to allow pop-ups inorder for eChat to work.
If a tutor isn't available for eChat, you can leave leave the tutors an eQuestion.
Following the completion of each session of eTutoring, you will receive an email from eTutoring.org asking you to click on a link and fill out a two question survey on your eTutoring experience. Please take a few minutes to give us the feedback we need to improve our site and services.