Summer Session eTutoring begins Tuesday, May 26, 9 a.m. and concludes Friday, August 7, noon.
Belmont College eTutoring Information
If you are submitting a paper for review, please keep in mind that the eTutors do not proofread to identify and/or correct every error in your paper. Rather, tutors identify patterns of errors or weaknesses and explain how to make improvements to your writing.
- Online Writing Lab allows you to submit a draft of your paper to a tutor, ask for specific feedback, and receive your work back with a tutor's comments within 24 to 48 hours. (You may submit three drafts per paper.)
- Offline Questions allows you to leave a specific question for an eTutor, who will respond within 48 hours (but usually sooner).
- Tutoring via synchronous chat with tutors in the following subjects:
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Math (from the developmental level through Calculus II)
Starting With eTutoring:
To log in, use your MyBelmont login username as your username and your birth date as your password. For example, if your name is Michael Lewis and your birth date is July 10, 1990, your username would be mlewis096 and your password would be 07101990 (do not use slashes/dashes!).
- You will have the opportunity to change your password after your first login.
- eTutoring is not connected to any of your other BC accounts; changing your password here will NOT change it in another account.
- You must read and accept the eTutoring Terms and Conditions by checking the "I agree to all terms and conditions" box at the bottom of the page.
- Click on one of the eTutoring Resources on the welcome page to begin your online tutoring session.
In addition to e-tutoring services available here, academic support services are offered on-campus and online through the Belmont College Learning Commons and the Charles W. Kocher Student Success Center.
The Weekly Tutor Schedules are available on the lower right-hand bottom of the welcome page. If you need assistance with your login, send an e-mail to email@example.com. If you need assistance with the eTutoring platform itself, please click on SUPPORT on the uppermost part of your screen, or here: https://www.etutoring.org/support/index.cfm. We hope that you find the eTutoring support to be of great value to you in your courses.
Best of luck in your studies this semester!