This service is provided as a supplement to the existing on-campus tutoring options for students who are unable to attend during regular business hours and for the convenience of our West Campus students.
TASC, the Tutoring and Academic Success Center (MC 233) provides face-to-face tutoring, success coaching and coordinates the SLA & SI program for Cleveland State University. The Math Learning Center (MC 230) and the Writing Center (Library) offer face-to-face academic support to students enrolled at Cleveland State University - as do several of the Colleges of the Univeristy.
As a Cleveland State student, you have access to on-line eTutoring in the following subject areas:
Anatomy and Physiology
Math (from the developmental level through Calculus II)
(please note this is not course specific, but subject specific)
eTutoring Resources include:
* Online Writing Lab allows you to submit a draft of your paper to a tutor, ask for specific feedback, and receive your work back with a tutor's comments wtihin 24 to 48 hours. This is not a proofreading service. (You may submit three drafts per paper.)
*Live Tutoring via eChat allows you to meet with a tutor in one-on-one tutoring sessions via a fully interactive, virtual online environment.
* Offline Questions allows you to leave a specific question for an eTutor, who will respond within 48 hours (but usually sooner).
Log in and have immediate access to eTutoring Resources:
To log-in for the first time, you will need to create an account.
1. Click the "Need an account" link on the left side of this page.
2. Enter the following information: First, Middle, and Last Name & CSU student email address (i.e. @vikes.csuohio.edu)
3. Your username will be your last name, period, followed by your first initial (example: smith.j)
4. Create your own password. It must be 6 characters long.
BE SURE TO WRITE YOUR PASSWORD DOWN. YOU CANNOT CONTACT THE UNIVERSITY HELP DESK TO RESET THIS PASSWORD.
After you have created your account the first time, you can log-in with that username and password every time you visit.
If you need assistance with your login or how to use eTutoring, send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need technical assistance with the eTutoring platform itself, please click on SUPPORT on the uppermost part of your screen, or here: https://www.etutoring.org/support/index.cfm