Welcome to eTutoring at Edison Community College
Summer Session eTutoring begins Tuesday, May 26, 9 a.m. and concludes Friday, August 7, noon.
If you are submitting a paper for review, please keep in mind that the eTutors do not proofread to identify and/or correct every error in your paper. Rather, tutors identify patterns of errors or weaknesses and explain how to make improvements to your writing.
- Online Writing Lab allows you to submit a draft of your paper to a tutor, ask for specific feedback, and receive your work back with a tutor's comments within 24 to 48 hours. (You may submit three drafts per paper.)
- Offline Questions allows you to leave a specific question for an eTutor, who will respond within 48 hours (but usually sooner).
- Tutoring via synchronous chat with tutors in the following subjects...
- Math (from the developmental level through Calc II)
- Anatomy and Physiology
Starting With eTutoring:
To log in, use your assigned Edison Username. The first time you log in, your password will be edison2014. You will need to change your password as soon as you register!
- You must read and accept the eTutoring Terms and Conditions by checking the "I agree to all terms and conditions" box at the bottom of the page.
- Click on one of the eTutoring Resources on the welcome page and you are started.
The Weekly Tutor Schedules are available on the lower right-hand bottom of the welcome page. If you need assistance with the eTutoring platform, please click on SUPPORT on the uppermost part of your screen, or here: email@example.com. If you are still in need of assistance, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope that you find the eTutoring support to be of great value to you in your courses. Best of luck in your studies this semester!