Welcome to the eTutoring Site
for Weber State University
Logging in to eTutoring
To Log In:
- Click Logon Here
- Enter in your WildCat username and Password (This is the username you use to log in to eWeber. Do not use your Weber State W# number as your username.)
- Please read and accept the eTutoring Terms and Conditions by checking the “I agree to all terms and conditions” box at the bottom of the page.
- Once this process is complete, click on one of the eTutoring Services on the welcome page to begin!
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Engineering (Circuits & Digital Systems only)
- Math (Developmental through Calculus) Not for Accuplacer tutoring. Please go to http://www.weber.edu/TestingCenter/accuplacer.html for Accuplacer questions.
- Microsoft Office
- Web Development (xHTML, CSS, and Adobe Dreamweaver)
- If you choose eChat, colored tutor icons will show which tutors are online. Click on the icon you wish to “chat” with. Note that your browser must be set to allow pop-ups in order for eChat to work.
- If a tutor isn’t available for eChat, you can leave the tutors an eQuestion.
- The Weekly Tutor Schedules are available in the lower right hand side of the welcome page.
If you need assistance, please call Weber State's Online Support Desk at 801-626-6499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to working with you and hope you will take advantage of the online tutoring resources offered by eTutoring.