Welcome to the Western eTutoring Consortium at RCC!
- Username: your 7-digit college ID (minus the dash)
- Password(first login): changeme
- User Type: student
Need help logging in? See "Login Help" below.
Subjects available to all RCC students
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Engineering (Circuits & Digital Systems only)
- Math (MTH20 through Calculus)
- Microsoft Office
- Web Development (xHTML, CSS, and Adobe Dreamweaver)
The eWriting Lab allows you to submit a draft of your paper to a tutor, ask for specific feedback, and receive a tutor's response within 24-48 hours.
Live Tutoring via eChat allows you to meet with a tutor in one-on-one tutoring sessions via a fully interactive, virtual online environment. Live sessions are offered in every subject except writing. Note that your browser must be set to allow pop-ups in order for eChat to work.
The eQuestions allow you to leave a specific question for an eTutor, who will respond within 48 hours (but usually sooner). eQuestions may be submitted for any of the subject areas covered.
The Weekly Tutor Schedules are available in the lower right-hand side of the welcome page.
How to use eTutoring videos.
Student Evaluation of Services Survey
After each session on eTutoring, you will receive an email from eTutoring.org asking you to fill out a two-question survey on your eTutoring experience. Please take a few minutes to give us the feedback we need to improve our site and our services.
Call for login issues ONLY. For all other issues see "Technical Support" below.
- Access Live Support via online chat
- Submit tickets for service requests (must create an account first)
- Get help preparing your computer for eTutoring