Marietta College is pleased to announce that eTutoring is available to students during the Spring and Fall Semesters. eTutoring supplements on-campus tutoring options for students who cannot attend tutorials during regular business hours.Tutors are available in the following areas: Writing, Anatomy and Physiology, Math (through Calculus II), Biology, Physics, and Chemistry.
You have access to:
The Online Writing Lab: submit a paper to a tutor, ask for specific feedback, and receive work back with a tutor's comments within 24 to 48 hours. The lab is not a proofreading and editing service.
Live Tutoring via eChat: meet with a tutor in one-on-one sessions via a fully interactive, virtual online environment.
Offline Questions:leave a specific question for an eTutor, who will respond within 48 hours (but usually sooner).
The Resources page: view and download self-directed instructional material, such as guides on creating thesis statements or writing in APA style.
To get started, follow the steps below:
1. Click the "Need an account" link on the left side of this page.
2. Enter your first, middle, andlast name, and Marietta email address.You MUST use your Marietta email or your account will be disabled.
3. Create your username: first initial and last name, followed by the last four digits of your student ID number (example: jsmith5555)
4. Create a 6-character password. REMEMBER IT! THE HELP DESK CAN’T RESET IT.
5. Enter this username and password every time you visit eTutoring.