This service is provided as a supplement to the existing on-campus tutoring options for students who are unable to attend during regular business hours and for the convenience of our students.
If you are interested in scheduling a face-to-face tutor, please do so by contacting the Success Center at (513) 569-1614.
As a Cincinnati State student, you have access to eTutoring in the following subject areas:
Anatomy and Physiology
Math (from the developmental level through Calculus II)
Psychology (eQuestions only)
(please note this is not course specific, but subject specific)
eTutoring Resources include:
* Online Writing Lab allows you to submit a draft of your paper to a tutor, ask for specific feedback, and receive your work back with a tutor's comments within 24 to 48 hours. This is not a proofreading service. (You may submit three drafts per paper.)
*Live Tutoring via eChat allows you to meet with a tutor in one-on-one tutoring sessions via a fully interactive, virtual online environment.
* Offline Questions allows you to leave a specific question for an eTutor, who will respond within 48 hours (but usually sooner).
Log in and have immediate access to eTutoring Resources:
To log-in for the first time, you will need to create an account.
1. Click the "Need an account" link on the left side of this page.
2. Enter the following information: First, Middle, and Last Name & Cincinnati State’s email address
3. Your username will be e-mail address MINUS the @ and what follows.
Email Example: email@example.com
eTutoring User name: cparker
Email Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
eTutoring User name: jbsmith
Email Example: email@example.com
eTutoring User name: habrooks1245
4. Create your own password. It must be 6 characters long.
BE SURE TO WRITE YOUR PASSWORD DOWN. YOU CANNOT CONTACT THE INSTITUTION’S HELP DESK TO RESET THIS PASSWORD.
After you have created your account the first time, you can log-in with that username and password every time you visit.