Welcome to Southeastern's e-Tutoring program!
e-Tutoring services are FREE to all currently enrolled SIC students.
We're glad you're here and hope you have a great online tutoring experience.
If you have a problem logging in, please contact us at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
For the Spring 2014 semester, e-Tutoring will be available January 20 - May 9, 2014.
First time here?
- Your username is your SIC Student ID number.
- Your initial password is the last 6 digits of your SS number.
- Please change your password the first time you login so that it matches your online class, Falcon Mail, and My.SIC passwords. It's much easier to remember one password!
Online tutoring is available in the following areas:
- Writing (for any course or subject)
- Math (from developmental math through Calculus II)
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Information Literacy & Research Methods
* Surgical-Medical Nursing
* Dosages and Calculations (Nursing Math)
* Fluids and Electrolytes
* The Nursing Process