Welcome to the Northeast eTutoring Consortium!
Charter Oak State College is a partner in the Northeast eTutoring Consortium enabling us to provide online tutoring.
Spring 2015 Tutoring dates are January 20 - December 17, 2015
Tutoring Subjects are:
- Anatomy & Physiology l
- Mathematics (Developmental- Calculus ll)
- Information Literacy and Research Methods
Login Instructions for all Students
Your account has already been created for you. To login, enter your Charter Oak email address as your username (like email@example.com)
Then enter "spring2015" as your password. If you had an existing account, your password will remain what it was.
You will have the opportunity to change your password after the first time you login.
eTutoring Resources include:
- Online Writing Lab which allows you to submit a draft of your paper to a tutor, ask for specific feedback, and receive your work back with tutor comments, usually within 24- 48 hours.
- Live tutoring via eChat allows you to meet with a tutor in one-on-one tutoring sessions via a fully interactive online environment.
- Offline Questions which allows you to leave a specific question for an eTutor who will respond with 48 hours, but usually sooner. eQuestions may be submitted for any of the subject areas covered.
Approximately 48 hours after you use an eTutoring tool, you will receive a brief survey link via email. Please complete it so we can better serve you.
The weekly tutor schedules will be available on the lower right-hand side of the welcome page. If you need technical assistance, click on Support on the uppermost part of your screen.
If you encounter any technical issues while using eTutoring.org, go to http://esupport.ctdlc.org/charteroak where you can find answers for common problems. If problems persist, you may request assistance by "logging a ticket" for help.
Good luck with your studies this semester.